Tuesday, April 29, 2008

been a while . . .

I just got back from Nashville with a slew of new ideas. it helps to get away sometimes and shake off the day-to-day. right now I'm watching a vintage set of letter stamps on ebay. I love the look of the old typeface stamps on silver.

there are pendants up now at the meredithddesign shop. I want to set up one of the dress forms to do some examples of how the pendants hang, but I also need to set up the shoot space. hopefully that will get done this evening.

I've been getting into bidding on Alchemy requests lately. it's really pretty wonderful what they've done with it. buyers can set up requests for items and then artists bid to get the job. I've done several now, and if nothing else it helps get the wheels turning.

well, off to go create . . .

No comments: